Lazy Rainy Day

I was all set up to have a productive wonderful day. I was going to do a photoshoot with some friends, get my car worked on, go grocery shopping, and you know... those life essentials. Then I wake up to this nasty funk outside. My motivation to be productive has been hit by a semi and left on the side of the road to die. I know I can't be lazy ALL day. There are just some things that HAVE to get done. However I am procrastinating actually DOING these said things by blogging about what I should do and what I am actually going to do. :-)

I was looking for a "rainy day" picture to post since I have no desire to get off my couch and take one myself. I found this. 
I don't want to be creeped on by a dinosaur so I am going to stay inside as much as possible. 

I took the first step of getting my car repaired by posting on one of the navy wives groups about it. Lol. It is a start right? I hear it is better to actually make an appointment for those things anyways. Maybe I will do it on Thursday, my next day off. 

Next on my to do list was to make an eye appointment. I already asked navy wives about this and I am still a little confused about how to do it. This tricare stuff confuses the crap out of me. So, I am going to ask a personal friend about it. Maybe she will help me out. :-)

I need to go grocery shopping. I am afraid I will not be able to avoid this task. We are out of meat for meals and I am out of pasta for nights when Rusty eats on base. But I CAN put it off for a little longer. :-) It is clearly necessary for me to clip coupon from yesterday's paper, before going out. Gotta save that money wherever I can! I lost my coupon book last week and couldn't find it until last night. Gonna have to go through and discard the old coupons first. This may be an intense process. 

Since I have decided to spend most of the day in the house, I am going to have to clean up some. There is no avoiding that. Rusty did so much cleaning this weekend. My work is cut out for me and I don't really have an excuse not to finish. Plus he has two tests this week so I am sure he will appreciate coming home to a clean apartment. It's the little things. :-)

Also in my day I need to head to the mailbox and drop off a netflix DVD. I think I am going to start re-watching all of True Blood so I can get Rusty to watch it with me. The new season is coming out this summer. I can't wait! Then again, I may just buy the seasons used off amazon. They have them for like $20. I looove that show and it may actually be worth the "investment". 

Jasper needs a bath really badly. However, I HATE the idea of giving him one and then watching him prance around in the mud before going potty outside. Ugh. I feel like it is just a lose-lose situation. 

If you made it all the way through this procrastination post, good for you! Major props. Thanks for reading my awkward post about what I may or may not do today. lol And the moral of this story is: go outside on a rainy day and you may be a dinosaur's dinner. kthanksbye.

1 comments:

Post a Comment