31 Day Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.


I have a pretty extensive bucket list, but I have never actually taken the time to write it all down. Most of the things I want to do are actually things I want to learn. However, I'll go ahead and post a goal that I intend to accomplish fairly soon. 

I am taking this semester off, but not by choice. When I moved to SC my financial aid got messed up. I plan to go back to school and finish my undergraduate degree when Rusty and I move to our next station. SO that brings me to my first thing I want to do before I die. Complete my undergraduate degree and continue on and complete a masters or higher. I would love to get a doctorate one day, but I am not sure if that will happen.


Moving on to more of the things I want to learn about before I die. I want to know about coffee, tea, wine, and beer. I don't just want to know names of popular kinds. I want to know some of the trivia. I want to know what makes the drink good or not. I want to learn about the process in which the drinks are made. 


I am currently working on the coffee knowledge by working at Gloria Jean's. I am not really studying it, but I definitely know more now than I did a month and a half ago. 



I would love to work at a Teavana to learn about tea, the same way I am learning about coffee at Gloria Jeans. When I say I want to know about tea I don't mean southern sweet tea. I am talking about white tea, green tea, oolong tea, black tea, herbal tea, rooibos tea, and mate. 


The last two are the booze lol. First I need to acquire a better taste for these beverages before I embark on a knowledge quest! :-)


There are more things I want to do before I die, but honestly I am typing this at 7am so I really don't have much motivation to keep going. I'm tired. I want to sleep in some more and then have a relaxing day at Isle of Palms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment