31 Day Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.

I have given this one a lot of thought and I have had a hard time coming up with an answer. There are several people who can fit this category. Old teachers, mentors, bosses, friends, coworkers, family. I really don't have a celebrity that inspires me to do anything. I am also not sure if I have someone who CURRENTLY inspires me now that I am away from Valdosta. 

I am going to have to give credit to my SAI sisters. Each one of them has their own story and inspires me in a different way. Some inspire me to want to learn more about music, some inspire me through the joy that they find in life, and others just inspire me to be a better person... I have two big sisters (one is from color guard) and then a grandbig who supported me a lot through my time at Valdosta. I am not sure if that counts as inspiration, but I want to give them props when mentioning my sister's influence on my life. (Adrienne, Brittney, and Theresa)




0 comments:

Post a Comment