Jumpstarting Beach Season

I had such a great day off! I got a few things done and had so much fun with my pup. :-)

I did end up sleeping in after I finished my photo challenge post in the morning. It was some awesome sleep too. As you can tell in the picture in my previous post, jasper even joined me. He was a good buddy. :-)

When I finally got up and moving for the day I took some of Rusty's uniforms to be dry cleaned and then went to the NEX to get some more clothes from work. I ruined one pair of black pants so I was CONSTANTLY washing another pair before each shift. That got old fast. When I was at the NEX I decided to get a big girl wallet. For the past few years I have had one of the pouch wallets that attached to my keys. One of my minor pet peeves at Gloria Jeans is when people hand me waded up money. I realized that I might be one of those people when I use cash places. So I got a new wallet that will make my bills look more presentable. I went with Vera Bradley, because I just couldn't resist! 


After I went on that little errand, I realized that I hadn't eaten much and food seemed like a good idea. I got McDonalds for the first time in MONTHS! I hate that place, but sweet tea sounded like an amazing idea and I didn't want to go home and cook. I broke my no McDonalds rule and got myself a happy meal. :-)

I am so happy that they have gone back to the cute cardboard boxes instead of paper bags.

I got sweet tea squared! :-)

I really don't think this is fair. Some things in life should be left a mystery. 

I lied earlier and said I wouldn't take Jasper shopping with me. I went ahead and took him so I wouldn't have to drive home to pick him up. When I do that it typically results in me getting on the computer for 15-30min mostly creeping on FB. He didn't seem to mind coming with me though. He looks pretty happy.



Aaaaaand we were off to the beach!!


Until that stupid car decided to chill in a turing lane for 5min... ugh pissed me off. I got my road rage on by snapping this picture. 


But we finally made it. This was actually a really pretty sight, my poor quality camera kinda killed it though. 


This car was next to me at a stop light. Totally changed my mood around. :-)

Jasper did really pretty well at the beach. He had a few random barking frenzies where he embarissed me and would not stop. At the end he settled down though and relaxed with me while I attempted to tan. It didn't work well, because I had to use a SPF tanning lotion since I am so white. Ugh I need to get a base tan so I don't burn. I only stayed at the beach for about an hour and a half, because I didn't want to get sun burnt. I am glad I went though!

....and now for various pictures of me and/or Jasper at the beach.




Ugh! I am freakin albino!! I didn't do anything to my hair after I took a shower this morning that is why it looks kinda crazy.






After the beach I went and checked out the dog park down the road. Jasper TOTALLY embarrassed me though so we only hung around for about 5 min. He wouldn't play with the other dogs, he just barked and barked and barked and barked and barked and barked the whole time. Ugh. The other people in the small dog area LEFT!!! Oh man I was embarrassed. I did have one tired dog after we left. 


----

The rest of my evening was pretty great. Rusty got an AWESOME score on his test today (3.91)! I was so proud of him. We went out to dinner to celebrate. :-) He is doing so well in power school. I love it.

I gave Jasper a bath tonight as well. I am going to post those pictures in a separate blog at another time. Here is a sneak peek though:



0 comments:

Post a Comment