Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Initially my first response to this is my husband Rusty and my dog Jasper. I feel like I keep using them to fill these categories and my blog in general. Time to look a little harder....
I love serving others. In high school I did this as a server and as a Christian doing missions work. At VSU I did this by being an RA and serving my residents. Now I am doing this as a Barista serving coffee to our guests. While some serving is "more important" than others, my life is much more satisfying when I have a serving aspect.
I love making others smile. I am not the funniest person around, but I'd like to think I have some good moments. This also goes along with making people happy by serving. I like to be the person who goes above and beyond to make someone smile. I love being there for people in their best and worst days.



0 comments: