Day 14- A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Geeze. I am going to have to go with my amazing husband Rusty Furlow on this one. I know it is super cheesy that I keep using him for these categories. He is just so important to me and has had one HUGE impact on my life.
I never imagined I would get married so young and I CERTAINLY never imagined I would get married to a military man. When Rusty and I started dating I didn't even really like him. He had to basically beg for me to go out with him. It took awhile, but when I fell... I fell hard. Now I can't imagine my life without him. I recognize that I have different priorities than many women. I understand that how I have changed may make feminists cringe. I have changed my entire lifestyle to be with him. I feel like everything is completely worth it to be with him. I love knowing that I will spend the rest of my life with him.
I never imagined I would get married so young and I CERTAINLY never imagined I would get married to a military man. When Rusty and I started dating I didn't even really like him. He had to basically beg for me to go out with him. It took awhile, but when I fell... I fell hard. Now I can't imagine my life without him. I recognize that I have different priorities than many women. I understand that how I have changed may make feminists cringe. I have changed my entire lifestyle to be with him. I feel like everything is completely worth it to be with him. I love knowing that I will spend the rest of my life with him.
ktg778 | March 15, 2011 at 7:24 AM
It's really weird, but strangely reassuring to know that you didn't really like the man who is now your husband, when you first met. Because that's how I felt with Kaleb. :P and every time I tell someone that, they kind of second guess my love. so i'm gonna be like yo - look at anne & rusty. haha :)
Anne | March 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Hahaha yeah! I just wanted to have fun and mess around I thought he was a nice person and all, but not someone I wanted to date. :-P