Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Hmmm... I am trying to think outside of the box for this one. I don't want to go for the default "I don't want to forget anything, because my past is what has made me become the person I am today." Honestly, I am sure there are things from my past that I wish I COULD forget, I just don't remember them right now. I am too tired to come up with something...just go with it... THAT'S IT!!!
Okay... here's something! I wish I could forget how tired I am! You know those days when the clock seems stuck and you are stuck in time. Then you think about how you didn't sleep well, you stayed up too late on FB, your feet hurt, you wish you had gotten an extra 30min of sleep, because your neighbors woke you up before your alarm, blah blah blah. I wish I didn't have those thoughts. I wish I didn't focus on why I am tired, I wish I could just forget about it. Whenever I think about WHY I am tired, it just makes me more tired. It all starts with the simple thought, "I'm tired." Am I the only one like this?

0 comments: