31 Day Challenge: Day 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate



I really hate all of the drama associated with being a navy wife. I feel like it has just gotten increasingly bad recently. Everything I say and/or post I feel like has to be watered down and censored. I hate not being able to be myself around here. While someone can easily say "just leave the FB groups" I like to be ABLE to continue to meet people. Also, people post a lot of questions that I may have myself down the road. 

I was involved with some "private" drama a little over a month ago. I learned that even though people say they want feedback and input, they really only want to hear the positives. I gave my opinion and ended up getting hurt because of it. This person said some pretty mean things about me, when my contact with her was not malicious.  Now I feel like I am walking on eggshells with every post I make on FB. I hate that it all happened. People that I have never even met don't like me, because of things that were said behind my back. I try not to let it get to me too much, because I know my intent wasn't to cause drama or upset anyone, but it does hurt.  

I started keeping to myself more after that drama and I am just now opening up again. I am thankful that I am not a wife that sits around all day on FB, I actually have a job! I think the only excuse not to have a job that these girls have are the ones pregnant or already have children. Other than those two categories, these girls need to get off their butts and get a job! Yeah, you will have to work sometimes when your hubby is home. That completely sucks, but really it is worth it. I feel like a MUCH better person now that I have a job. My marriage is also much better because of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment