31 Day Challenge: Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


The very first thing that I thought of was "the world." I would love to one day do something that has an impact a positive impact on the entire world. Honestly, I don't know if that will happen. I feel like I could have made it happen if I still wanted to be a teacher. Who knows I could have taught the alphabet to a future world famous author. I doubt it would have actually happened, but it is a nice idea to think about. I don't even know in what area I would want to change the world in. There are the classic, world peace, cure cancer, cure HIV/AIDS, exc that I could default on... but I am not sure which one I would choose. And come on, you are greedy if you say "all of it." While it would be cool to change the world, I don't even know what part of the world's problems is on the top of my list.



Okay, here is something that I wish i could change. It falls closer to my personal life. I wish i could change when Rusty and I got married. I wish we would have gotten married sooner, like over the summer. (We got married in October btw) I feel like I wasted so much by staying in Valdosta Aug-Dec. I am not even referring to extra time with Rusty, before he eventually deploys. I am more talking about time I wasted at VSU. I wasted so much money. Some I wasted by traveling to visit Rusty once a month. Most of it though was by the substantial amount of loans that I had to take out to be at VSU that semester. I hated my major, so even if those credits would transfer (which they won't) I don't enjoy the degree. One day (soon!) I will be paying all of that $ back and that thought just sickens me. On another note I wasn't pleasant to be around that last semester at VSU. The people I met didn't get to see my better, positive side. My friends from before probably did not appreciate my attitude change. I hated everything last semester. My grades were good, which looks good I guess, but again no where I will be traveling to will have the major or anything close to what I was doing so they do not care about those classes I took. I just feel like it was all a big waste.


0 comments:

Post a Comment