31 Day Challenge: Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you are afraid of


Oh man... do yall want the physical or the emotional?? Haha!

Here is something... JELLY FISH! I am so freaked out by the idea of being stung by one. I have been told that at the beaches here it is going to happen and I just need to get over it. But oh my goodness!!


Okay. Another fear I have was discovered this time last year while Rusty was in boot camp. I know it is silly, but I am so worried that when Rusty deploys he will "fall out of love with me". Like when he gets back he won't want to be married to me any more. Or that he will love being out at sea and he will want to leave me every chance he gets. Silly, I know. Just one of those nagging thoughts in the back of my mind. :-(




0 comments:

Post a Comment