31 Day Challenge: Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Hmmm... I have given this one a good amount of thought and I really can't come up with just one answer. I have never really had that "one" best friend. Throughout my life I have changed from friend to friend... boyfriend to boyfriend. :-/ In the end I don't know what determines "the most." I have my friends that helped me through my depression, through my family issues, through this that and the other... but I really don't know who would fit this category. I think I may have to go with "time" on this one. I have realized that most people come and go. After awhile these people will even come back sometimes. I am thankful to have a husband who will be with me for life and who may get this title. Only after time though. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment