Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
:-) All for different reasons... Be prepared. I can't choose just one. And I have no desire to. :-)
I am only loading pictures from the past year and a half.
Hubby and the pup.
Jasper after a bath.
Oh come on, how can I NOT put this one up! I made a post about how much I loved it!
SVK Raptor.
Jake Raptor.
Our socks for initiation. I <3 my sisters.
This one makes me laugh, because of the video that went with it... HILARIOUS!
Oh Chris Reid. I could prob make this whole post about him lol.
Mary!!
Ummm...
Oh my hubby...
And again CReid...
She will kill me if she finds this was posted. I miss her.
Lord....
Schwasted! Oh Sally!
Here comes the choo choo....
He had no idea...
Note Brit and I on the right lol. We were having a moment.
When we were moving. :-)
He loves his banana puddin...
Sex book!
Pinky power! Inside joke from middle school.
Oh come on..
I'm tellin ya... CReid...
My old bosses...
Walkin the dog in an empty bar...
She didn't know him...
Ropes course...
Oh yes...
I miss my GA Hall friends.
That is all I am going to post for this one. :-) Yall may not find it funny if you don't know any of the people. But I love it!






























0 comments: