31 Day Challenge: Day 1 & 2

I have been debating if I wanted to do that 31 day facebook challenge thing. I decided to go ahead with it, even though I have no idea what to put for some of those days. Hopefully I will figure it out. :-) Here we go. Buuut I am going to do TWO today so I will turn it in to a MARCH challenge! :-)

------
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.


  1. I am 21 years old and part of me wishes I could stay this age forever. 
  2. I was born and raised in Georgia, and just moved out of state for the first time.
  3. I love to travel. 
  4. I was in JROTC in high school and swore to stay away from the military, now I am a Navy Wife. OOPS lol
  5. I didn't even like my husband when we started dating. Now, I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else.
  6. I want to learn all about wine, beer, tea, and coffee before I die. 
  7. I love dogs, I just got a pomeranian puppy and he has my heart.
  8. Naturally, I am pretty shy. I get really awkward in group situations. I am more of a one-on-one person, but I love to be social. It is a strange life.
  9. I am taking some time away from school. I was an early childhood education major and hated it. 
  10. I want to have a career in student affairs, I am trying to figure out the best way to reach that.
------
Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

This is tricky. There are 4 people who I feel deserve special recognition in this area. 

If I had to pick ONE person it would have to be Tara Smith. Yeah we haven't known each other since birth or anything like that, but she has always been there for me since we met. We met in like 3rd/4th grade area when she moved right down the street from me. We have gone through several phases together like pokemon...lol. We have also gone through several "I hate you" preteen girl phases (most all my fault). Tara has always been there for me when I needed her the most. 

(From December.)

(From HS: senior year.)


Now for the honorable mentions:

(Senior Prom)


First will go to Jenn Roth. My best friend in all of grade school. We were in the same kg class, when you have known someone for that long you can't just NOT include them, even though we haven't done very well keeping in touch since we went off to college, we have had some great times growing up together. <3

(From graduation...clearly)

Another honorable mention goes to Sarah Robertson. We have been close since 7th grade and her friendship has meant so much to me. She is an amazing person and I wish we talked more since we went off to college. Every time we reconnect it is like no time has passed. (Except for how much we have to talk about!)

(From the summer before college)

And the last, but not least of my honorable mentions goes to Miss Amanda Porter. My APo and my wife. :-) I had a debate of putting her as number one, because out of all four of these ladies she is the one I keep in touch with most often these days. We have actually done a really good job staying in touch. I love this girl to death! If I had a real wedding she would have been my MOH. 

(Theater in HS, I was Helen Keller and she was Annie) 

(One of our favorite pictures together from HS)

I love each of these ladies so very much. They have impacted my life in so many ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment