31 Day Challenge: Day 4 & 5

Dang I have only been doing this challenge for three days and I miss day four. Hmmm... gotta step up my game. In my defense it is because our internet wasn't working yesterday.

Day 4: A picture from your favorite night.
Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.


Honestly, I feel like these are kinda the same in a way. For me they are. Since I missed actually posting this yesterday I am just going to combine two days again. :-)


Okay. When I think about this one three nights come to mind. Two of which involve Rusty so I will start with the one that doesn't.

The night I marched in DCI Finals with Sprirt Drum and Bugle Corps HAS to rank as one of my top favorite moments in life. I busted my butt all summer long and finally everything came together and it was totally worth it. I was on the rose bowl field in front of 35,000 people and it was freakin amazing!  I really wish that I could have marched one more time, and I was planning to save up and march my age out, but plans changed. I don't want to be that married girl missing her husband all summer. Plus, there are other things that take financial priority. Lastly, I haven't spun in over a year... that would put a damper on my audition lol. 

As always I can't just choose one picture...






The other two nights are the night I went to the fair with Pierce, Danielle and Rusty. It was the night I fell for Rusty and I will always cherish that. :-)


And finally the night of October 8th. The night we got married. We spent it surrounded by friends at smokin pig and then had an awesome night together. Our friends and family really made our special day amazing. 



A little edit for day 5:

Some more favorite memories that I don't want to leave out are...

My second summer as a camp counselor in Muskogee Land.

Disney world with some of my best friends.

My first year as an RA. Being apart of the dream team. 

Senior Night for color guard. And HS guard in general.

Conferences. 


HS Theater, being Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker.



0 comments:

Post a Comment