Spouse INDOC

Before I start with today let me share two pictures that made my day better from Tuesday I think.....


Yep, Tuesday. I had to take Jasper to the vet & petsmart. I now really love having an extra excuse to go to "the" Mt Pleasant. It means I get McAlisters and Cupcake. I got the white chocolate raspberry cupcake and it was by far my favorite cupcake so far! I loooved it! 


The second picture was of the classical music pandora station for my puppy. I hate leaving him home alone. It was suggested that I leave classical music for him when I leave. I don't think it helps him, but it helps me drown out his cries when I am locking the door. 

Wednesday was an especially traumatic day for my little pup. I couldn't find anyone to let him out while I worked a 7hr shift so he was alone all day. He got himself stuck behind our dryer and messed up our dryer vent. We rearranged the laundry room a bit so it won't happen again. I also found someone who lives in my apartment complex to help me out and walk him on my long work days. 

-----

Anyways. Today was a wonderful day. I had a full day off and got to spend it with some wonderful ladies. 

First Morgan, Kristen, Nicole, and I went to Mt. Pleasant for a trip to Cupcake. it was super fun. I tried Death By Chocolate. I couldn't finish it, it was so rich! I should have gotten a picture, but I was way too distracted by food.


(I just found this picture on their website. My cupcake looked better than this one actually!)

When we got back to the Goose. We dropped Kristen off and then I tagged along with Morgan and Nicole to "Spouse INDOC" It was actually a crappy day to go since a few of the speakers dropped out at the last minute. But we had fun. I took a few random pictures...

Going on base. Really nothing special now that I have a military ID, but since it was the start of our "adventure" I felt I needed to document.

One of our "guides" I think this was when he was telling me one of our speakers was MIA.

Nicole, Morgan, and Sarah. :-) Wonderful navy wives! I was going to get a picture of the 4 of us, but totally forgot. According to Sarah, my outfit wasn't up to par anyways. It was my day off so I was wearing my comfy "white girl" nike shorts. Mmm... comfy clothes <3

They gave us so much info!

This was the tricare lady... she is so cool she wears her shades on the inside. It cracked me up!

I am glad I was able to go, I did learn a lot. It did make me thankful I am taking a semester off of school though! I forgot how much it sucks just sitting and listening to someone talk lol. 

After Spouse INDOC we went to SUBWAY! I was so excited about food. You have no idea. Unfortunately the staff was hecka rude and the dude only gave me like 8 olives for my whole footlong. Booo... 

It was still a fantastic day off. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment