I got my revenge... It was delicious

Waking up at 5am then having a full day really sucks. So when a friend invites me out for dinner it is a difficult decision. Do I say yes and drag my ass off the couch or do I muster up energy to be social and skip cooking dinner? I realized this may be my last social event for the next week and a half so I joined my friends Katy and Courtney.

We went to Queen Anne's Revenge. Fantastic restaurant. I got one of the best meals I have had in awhile and enjoyed some awesome company. Oh and the server dropped butter on my lap... lame.

Here is the sign outside. I love this place, not only because it has my name in it.

Here is what I ran in to when I tried to take that picture.

Today was a very big day for my apartment. I entertained guests TWICE! First was earlier with Morgan. This time it was Katy and Courtney. We played Mario Party and I won for the first time since we got the game lol. It was a pretty intense game. I only won by 5 coins lol. 

I always play as Peach. She makes me smile. I like to have Boo as one of the computers, he also makes me smile.




Tonight I am thankful that I chose socialization. 
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment