It was raining this morning, that gave me a nasty little headache and a bad hairday! It started pouring rain right when I had to get Jasper to pee before going to work. That was not a pleasant experience.
Well, little did I know in SC we need to prepare for rains like Noah did. Thankfully if you head to Northwoods mall you don't have to build your arc... you can just buy one... in the middle of the mall....
Yeah... This was right outside of Gloria Jean's in the mall.
It entertained me watching the GJ customers (and employees!) climb on the boats. I have a feeling this will make tomorrow especially busy for a Saturday.
GJ is going better, I am doing a lot better with the drinks and I feel more confident. I am no longer in training after my manager realized I have been working for nearly a month. :-) Tomorrow is my first day off training. I think.... I hope... I am ready. Bring on those chillers!! :-) My coworkers are still really great. My boss is unlike any I have ever had before and I am overall really happy with my job!
Please wish me luck tomorrow!! Busy busy Saturday!! 9 hours... Oh and to my visiting friends... I get to share the tips now... cough cough... ;-)
I now leave you with a fantastic navy themed video!




0 comments: