Since Jasper is a fur ball he likes to be on the floor in the car. This way he can get some direct AC action, but still be with "the pack." Look how happy he is on the floor.
Unfortunately, the park apparently CLOSES at 5pm... wtf is up with that?? I don't know if that was just the park we went to or if it is a Charleston thing. Back in Snellville the parks don't "close". ALSO! It is like $1 to get in to the park. What is up with that? AGAIN is that just a Charleston thing?
Rusty knew how disappointed I was so he tried to fix things by taking me to a huge field on base. We had a great time. Although, it of course didn't do anything for socializing Jasper with other dogs, it was a really fun time for the three of us.
Then I wanted to get some pictures of Jasper. Unfortunately he moves a lot so pretty much everything came out blury. I was using my phone for the pictures, so my expectations weren't super high lol.
Rusty running with Jasper.
My hubby holding Jasper so I could get a pic LOL Poor baby.
Once again my hubby saved the day and we had a great time. I love him for not giving up and giving me a great afternoon. :-)











0 comments: