Edible Arrangements

For those who don't know... I got a six day job at Edible Arrangements. It was to help out with their VDay load. It was supposed to be 6 days from 7am until "dinner time". Some days "dinner time" was 10:30am and others it was 7:30pm. Those 10:30days it seemed hardly worth our drive. In the end it was totally worth it though. We met some.... unique people. Most of them. Morgan and I gave them nicknames. 
"Dog"- She was supposedly a dog groomer for the past 16 years... I think I am going to have to call bullshit on that. She didn't know anything. 
"The Old Lady"- She wasn't there long. She got sick. 
"The Photographer"- She was also full of shit.
"Yankee"- Ugh... the name says it.
"The Tall Dude"- Super tall... kinda kept to himself. He was always tired, because he was a bartender.
Kathy- She was really cool. She didn't get a nickname, because we liked her.

Plus side, all of the people that ACTUALLY worked there were really cool! :-)

It wasn't what I expected, but I really liked it. I got to know Morgan better and made some extra cash. 

This was the general set up of the back. Pretty small. 

Pineapple hearts. Super hard to get on those little sticks.

Lots of hearts!

Kale. Eff that ish. Morgan and I HATED that station. 

Every morning Morgan and I went to Dunkin Doughnuts. I totally felt like I was cheating on my coffee job at Gloria Jeans, but in my defense they are not open at 6:30am. 

I "skewered" THOUSANDS of strawberries. Dryed them too. 


Here are the "pros" making some of the arrangements. Pretty cool job!

Pineapple Daisy! I loved these things! So cute!!

Another note... at this job we listened to the same radio station. This particular radio station played Lady Gaga's new song every hour... on the hour... freakin clockwork. I am officially sick of that song. Ugh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment