Totally forgot to publish this yesterday!
I gave my little Jasper a bath yesterday. He did so good in the tub. Just stood there (looking tortured) and let me do my thing. He didn't try to escape. He is so itty bitty under all of that hair! I wish I would have gotten a picture of him in the tub, but I didn't want to risk ruining my phone or camera. I guess I could have asked Rusty, but he would have just laughed at me and called me dumb.
Sooo... here is the after-bath shot! He was hilarious. I wish this captured the full humor! He is still super cute though!
I didn't get an after picture, because I had to get ready, but here are a few shots that my friend Bethany took of him at the cookout yesterday!
This one is my favorite! :-)
If you ask me in private why I am making this face I will tell you. But for now let's just say the sun was in my eyes.
Sorry yall, I am cheesing over this puppy. I am just so excited! He is awesome!




0 comments: