Accident prone

WARNING! POST IS A LITTLE GRAHIC...BLOOD!




Today was a pretty good day at work, except I kept hurting myself. I guess I was extra clumsy today! 

First when I was sealing a lit I cut my finger a little bit.  It was during a rush so I used a sticker to cover it up. My coworker got a good laugh out of that one. We were out of bandaids and we were too busy for me to go to the shop next door. 


Then later this happened.... Sorry it is a little bloody/graphic. 



I took a picture, because it KEPT bleeding! And I have NO idea how I did it or when I did it! Thankfully the lady gave me TWO bandaids when I went for the first cut.


Fixed that one right up! Tomorrow I am going to go get some extra bandaids before work. Who knows what I am capable of... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment