Sadly... 10:30am was the final cut off time and there was seriously NOTHING else to do.
Sooo.... Morgan and I decided to go drown our sorrows in The Mt. Pleasant. It was a success.
We went to Cupcake and got freakin uh-mazing cupcakes! :-)
Mine <3
Morgan's <3
And what would a trip to The Mt. Pleasant be without HARRIS TEETER! The most amazing grocery store that Jessica and I found one day. Incase you missed that exciting day here is a recap...
We also got cupcakes.
Then discovered the Harris Teeter magical land of beer.
Aaaaand this... yum?
Yeah, that was a glorious day.
Now back to this trip. I was pretty excited to come back. There were many amazing samples and random pictures. :-)
Woohoo. Harris Teeter makes carts in my size!
These cupcakes looked amazing... maybe we found a NEW cupcake spot...
LOOK! It's Morgan!! These pictures were inspired by this video...
After our magical Harris Teeter adventure we decided to explore our own area... so we ventured past the gate down Red Bank. That was exciting, because we saw wildlife! Other than that... not so much...
When we got home my gated community was open... wtf. That is never open. #SecurityFail.
During this time my home was also invaded by a mexican painter. He fixed our ceiling though so it's cool.
It was a fantastic day with a fantastic person. Hopefully tomorrow it will involve more fruit. :-/
UGH! It is only 4:00!!! Ugh. I guess I will study my flashcards for my real job.
PS Did you know Morgan and I got married one day apart? :-) Pretty cool huh?














0 comments: