Here is how it is going down.
First you have to sign up (free) for ebates.com This is a really cool site I found in the last week. For those of you who do ANY online shopping it is a pretty cool site. Just go through ebates before making your purchases and you will get a percentage of your purchase given back to you in cash! (well it is technically a check or paypal, whatever)
PLUS you also get $5 just for signing up and making your first purchase through their site. So really everything is just $15. :-)
Once you go to ebates.com search for "restaurant.com" Using ebates for your restaurant.com purchases is how you save the 15%
Once the search brings you to this page you can start shopping. Enter in your zip code and check out the restaurants. Make sure you read the fine print located under the "add to cart" button. Some exclude alcohol, certain days, exc. :-) These certificates are good for one year (some longer). Perfect for military families like myself who may not be here longer than one year. :-)
When you are ready to check out enter in the promo code "STEAK" and you will instantly get 80% off of your order!
Where will you be dining? I'll be at...
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Cajun Kountry Cafe
Charleston Beer Works
Chucktown Taveren
Founduely Yours
Market Street Saloon

Taste of Thai
Plus I got a $50 gift card for resturants.com that I can use at another time. (It was $5)
When Rusty comes home tonight I will get him to see if there are any he wants to add. :-)
Gotta give one of my favorite coupon site Southern Savers credit for posing this deal!
Please give me just a tiny bit of credit for posting this offer. When you sign up to ebates.com please use this link http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=VzX3JwC2FJCwm89R%2BN9ktw%3D%3D to give me referral credit. I promise to post more great deals in the future!








0 comments: