I might need to start a new photo challenge to force myself to blog again. I miss it. I have just been so crazy busy these past few weeks. I really haven't had much time to myself.
The only reason I am not out running errands, working, or doing something else of that nature is, because I am at the auto repair shop getting my car worked on. This is something that I have needed to do for about two months now. Oops! It all started when I noticed my headlight was out. I made the hubby fix that since I don't even know where to replace a headlight! In the process of attempting to replace my headlight, Rusty discovered that my hood was broken! He couldn't get that latch thing to work. It took awhile, but I did get around to going to get that fixed.... well sorta. One day I took it to the walmart auto shop and they told me that I needed to take it to a legit shop that would have some special tool. Soooo... I had to do some research about where to go. That took way more time that it should have. During this time I also became overdue for an oil change. Ugh. Yeah so now I have three things messed up in my little honda. :-(
Well here I am at the shop and this very nice man Charles just informed me that they have been tinkering with my car for a few hours and cannot get anything accomplished. Oh fuck. He mentioned things about maybe having to take apart my bumper, this that and the other. Idk what is going to happen. they are only open Monday through Friday. I don't know when I can get with my husband, get an ENTIRE day off from both jobs to be carless. I am going to need a friend to help me out. :-/ I don't know who since most of my closer friends here share a car with their husbands. Maybe I can get my Monday or Tuesday shift covered at Gloria Jeans and do it then... ugh. This is fusturating.
I don't even feel like blogging anymore. I am so upset about what to do.
Labels
- 30 Rock (1)
- 31 Day Challenge (29)
- 4H (2)
- Adventure (5)
- Aids (1)
- Animal Shelter (1)
- Apple Store (1)
- Australia (1)
- Bahamas (1)
- Bath (3)
- Beach (2)
- Beer (1)
- Blood (1)
- Bones (1)
- Books (1)
- Busy (3)
- Cajun Kountry Kitchen Cafe (1)
- Californiacation (1)
- Cancer (1)
- Car (2)
- Change (3)
- Charleston (5)
- Closed (2)
- Coffee (3)
- Couch (2)
- Coupons (5)
- Crab (1)
- Cupcakes (3)
- Date (3)
- day off (4)
- Deals (4)
- Deployment (2)
- Depressed (2)
- Dinner (7)
- Dinosaur (1)
- Do Not Enter (1)
- Dog (5)
- Dog Park (2)
- Drama (3)
- Ebates (4)
- Edible Arrangements (6)
- Facebook (2)
- Family (2)
- Farmers Market (1)
- Farmville (1)
- fat (1)
- Fear (2)
- First Post (1)
- Fonduely Yours (1)
- Food (5)
- Food Review (2)
- Friends (3)
- Funny (1)
- Glee (2)
- Gloria Jeans (10)
- Graduation (2)
- Grocery Shopping (1)
- Happy (5)
- Harris Teeter (1)
- Harry Potter (1)
- Hawaii (1)
- High School (2)
- House (2)
- Husband (13)
- Impact (1)
- insecurity (2)
- Inspiration (1)
- Jasper (13)
- Jellyfish (1)
- Job (10)
- Journey (2)
- Katy Perry (2)
- Lady GaGa (1)
- Lazy (3)
- Mail (1)
- Mario Party (1)
- Marriage (2)
- Married (1)
- Menchies (1)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- Moving (1)
- Navy (4)
- Navy Wives (2)
- NRHH (1)
- Nuke School (1)
- Pain (2)
- Parks and Recreation (1)
- Peace (1)
- Plans (2)
- Productivity (3)
- Puppy (5)
- Queen Annes Revenge (1)
- Rain (1)
- Random Pictures (7)
- Rant (1)
- Serving (1)
- Shopping (2)
- Sigma Alpha Iota (2)
- Spirit (1)
- summer (1)
- Taxes (1)
- Tea (1)
- The Cure (1)
- The Office (1)
- Time (1)
- Tired (1)
- Traveling (2)
- True Blood (1)
- U2 (1)
- Update (1)
- Valdosta (2)
- Valentines Day (2)
- Video (1)
- Wii (1)
- Wine (1)
- World (1)
Powered by WordPress
©
Life Behind My Sailor's Kiss - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments: