So, just a few weeks ago I posted a blog about how I got some AWESOME deals on restaurant.com using ebates.com. I got over $200 in restaurant gift cards for less than $20. If you missed that blog feel free to check it out here.
I decided since I was going to be trying so many new places I would share what I thought about them on my blog by doing little reviews. Please note I am NOT a food critic. Just doing this out of my own entertainment. :-)
My second restaurant review is for Cajun Kountry Kitchen Cafe. :-)
My husband looooves Cajun food. I am confident he could eat it for every meal, every day. At one point when we started dating he would make jambalaya multiple times every week. Some of you may recall my Valentines gift to my husband was actually making him jambalaya.
When I was looking for restaurants to try on restaurant.com I couldn't pass up going to get my husband's favorite food. I am so glad they were on restaurant.com or else we might have never found this AWESOME local business.
When we went in were immediately greeted by the friendly staff (there were only two of them :-) ). We got to pick our table and since we were trying to spend $35 we actually ordered drinks. (We are typically just water with lemon people). I am so glad we did. Rusty ordered lemonade and I got sweet tea, both were awesome! I usually don't comment on drinks, but man these were good. :-)
We asked what the staff recommended for an appetizer and got the bbq shrimp based on their recommendation. It was awesome! Such a great choice. Next time I think we will try one of their gator apps or their sweet potato fries... that is if we can resist not getting that awesome shrimp again!
While waiting for our main course I took some pictures of the place. I loved the unique atmosphere. This is also when I decided I HAD to let more people know about this place!!
Rusty and I did our usual thing and ordered the dinner sampler for two so we could try everything. Oh man we were not disapointed by ANYTHING they brought us! My favorite was the jambalaya and Rusty DEVOURED those crawfish.
Throughout our meal both our server and the chef came and checked up on us, providing us with EXCELLENT personable service. I haven't experienced service this great in a long time. If you love cajun food, this is a MUST try restaurant. Heck, even if you don't love cajun food, it is probably because you have never experienced anything this good!
We will be back soon! Plus we got one of their dining cards which allows us to get our 7th meal there free. With my husband's love for cajun, it won't take us long!









0 comments: