31 Day Challenge: Day 7

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


Hmmm... I am not sure that I have a "most treasured item." 

I love my technology. If my apartment were to catch on fire I would probably risk my life to save my laptop and my cell phone. I am pretty attached. 


My SAI pin means a lot to me. I love the symbolism and the pledge I took during initiation. My letters also mean a lot to me. I love my organization and my sisters and I wish I could have been active longer.


My engagement ring is the most treasured item that I carry with me daily. The other day I forgot to put it back on after my shower and I felt so weird all day. I love my ring and I love the man who picked it out and gave it to me even more. He did such a good job. I am thankful that I did not pick it out myself. I also love my wedding band, because of what it symbolizes. Honestly though, it is just a plain white gold band and I look forward to getting one a little nicer. Down the road it will happen, but for now the band I have gets the job done. :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment