31 Day Challenge: Day 25

Day 25 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.


This one shouldn't be that hard. I am just not sure which direction I want to go. Saying my husband and/or dog mean a lot to me would be true, yet too cheesy and over done. I am trying to avoid physical things to avoid coming off as materialistic. I guess something that means a lot to me is my future. I don't know what the future will end up being, but I do know that it is important to me. I am a big time planner and right now I am at a weird point where my first plan didn't work out and I am still constructing a new master plan. I am extremely happy with where I am in the present, but I am just looking for a way to continue this happiness in the future. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment