Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Uhhh... this category is dumb. Again, like the last post, I have no idea what to put for this one. I can't just put a picture. I created a blog so I could write about the pictures. This category is proving to be a challenge. I don't really want to put a picture showing how many freakin letters I wrote to my husband when he was in boot camp, it was a lot though! I don't want to post a picture of alphabet blocks, a piece of architecture that looks like my favorite letter, or anything else of that nature.
So, after giving it some thought I have decided to actually write a little letter. There are some things I would LOVE to say to some people. However in an effort to avoid drama I decided to just write a general letter to all of you, my readers.
Ummm... here is a picture...
Dear Readers-
Thank you for taking time out of your days, busy or not, to read my blog. I make it for my own entertainment, but I LOVE that it entertains yall as well. So close to 2500 page views in a month and a half. I'm impressed! I do wish yall would leave me some comments every now and then. It would be pretty neat to know WHO reads my posts.
Writing this letter was stupid idea, I am feeling pretty ridiculous at the moment. I hope yall are having a wonderful weekend!
-Anne

0 comments: