Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Yay! This is one that didn't take me loads of time to come up with! I wish I was better at initiating conversations. Oh, and just having conversations in general. I am so socially awkward sometimes. I don't mind just sitting back and hearing a good conversation, but I have to remember that other people don't always take silence the right way. It's not that I don't WANT to have nice conversations, get to know people better, exc I just freeze up sometimes... okay most of the time... and don't know what to say. Rusty hates it, because he feels like I don't like any of his friends. And on the other side a lot of his friends don't think I like them, because I don't talk much. When I try to come up with nice conversations I always feel awkward and either say something stupid, blush, or freeze up. It usually just doesn't go well for me. One reason I think I do okay, despite this awkward personality trait, at work is because the guests aren't there for long. When I start blushing, freezing up, exc I can easily look busy by going in to the back, making drinks, or my favorite is when another guest comes along and saves the day.

0 comments: